New Hampshire debate canceled after Haley said she would only attend if Trump did

A scheduled debate in New Hampshire was canceled Tuesday after former South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley said she would not attend unless former President Donald Trump or President Joe Biden did.

ABC News and WMUR-TV said they were canceling the debate due to a lack of participants but noted they would continue their regular coverage of the Republican primaries. The debate was previously scheduled for Thursday.

ELECTION 2024: FOLLOW LATEST COVERAGE

“Our intent was to host a debate coming out of the Iowa caucuses, but we always knew that would be contingent on the candidates and the outcome of the race,” an ABC News spokesperson said in a statement. “As a result, while our robust election coverage will continue, ABC News and WMUR-TV will not be moving forward with Thursday’s Republican presidential
Read more…

Please follow and like us: