Stephen A. Smith Pressures NFL to Mandate Covid Jab: Other Countries are ‘STARVING for a Vaccine That We Have at Our Disposal’

The NFL reports nearly 90 percent of its players have been vaccinated against Covid-19. But as a hesitancy to get vaccinated looms over the remaining 10 percent, it poses a greater chance of having outbreaks and canceled games during the season.

With the NFL desperately hoping to avoid the season being interrupted by Covid, especially at the hand of the unvaccinated, ESPN’s Stephen A. Smith firmly stated he’s in favor of mandating the jab.

Minnesota Vikings quarterback Kirk Cousins recently missed four practices after being in close contact of a teammate who tested positive for Covid. Vowing to make sure it doesn’t happen again, Cousins won’t get vaccinated, but he’ll follow social distancing rules and considered furthering those protocols by
Read more…

Please follow and like us: