Half of New York Times Employees ‘Afraid’ to ‘Say What They Really Think’: Survey

Mario Tama/Getty Images

About half of New York Times employees are uncomfortable expressing themselves around their colleagues, according to a company survey.

Responding to the statement, “There is a free exchange of views in this company; people are not afraid to say what they really think,” 51 percent of employees responded affirmatively. The other 49 percent said they were not comfortable expressing their opinions.

The poll was conducted by the Times and obtained
Read more…

Please follow and like us: