Tucker Carlson, Laura Ingraham Offer ‘Updates’ But No Corrections After Hyping Debunked Nashville Covid ‘Cover-Up’ Story

Tucker Carlson and Laura Ingraham offered brief “updates” — but no official corrections — to a now fully-debunked story that they both had devoted five-minute long segments to on the previous Thursday night. That report in question, by a local Fox affiliate in Nashville, has since been completely retracted and the station has apologized for running it, but Carlson and Ingraham breezed by those details on Monday nights, with the former suggesting that political “pressure” might have been the real reason it was taken down.

“We told you last week about a story from a local news station in Nashville, Fox 17, about a series of emails between the mayor’s office there and the city health department,” Carlson said on Monday.
Read more…

Please follow and like us: