At the last moment, the US president decided not to attack Iran after he heard that there would be many casualties in the attack, and that the American response to the demolition of the drones would not be proportionate.
Donald Tramp has published an explanation of the drama on Twitter, which almost led to a new war.
As he said, the army planned to hit three locations in Iran, and then he was told that 150 people would be killed.
"… On Monday, an unmanned aircraft that was flying over international waters collapsed and we were tense and ready to return to three different locations last night, when I asked how many would die, 150 people, sir, was the answer from the general. minutes before the start, I stopped the attack, "wrote Tramp.
In the next tweet, he wrote that it would not be a proportionate response to the demolition of a drone drone.
"I am not in a hurry, our army is rebuilt, new and ready for movement, it is by far the best in the world. Sanctions are biting Iran more and more." Iran will never have a nuclear weapon, not against the US and not against the world! "
Otherwise, he began his explanation by criticizing his predecessor Barack Obama and his, as he said "a desperate and horrible agreement with Iran".
As previously reported by the "New York Times", Tramp ordered an attack on Iran, and then suspended the order. Earlier, US officials said Iran had crashed the American dron in international waters, while Iranians claimed that he had damaged their airspace.
Tensions between the two countries have been growing lately, following a series of attacks on oil tankers in the Persian Gulf, for which the United States blamed Iran. Relations between the United States and Iran have been falling steadily since Tramp withdrew his country from a nuclear deal with Tehran and imposed sanctions on the Middle East, accusing him of working on nuclear weapons and supporting terrorists.