The wait is over, and the time is upon us — Overwatch League season 2 kicks off tonight at 7 p.m. EST. The 2019 season brings eight new teams into the mix: Atlanta Reign, Washington Justice, Vancouver Titans, Toronto Defiant, Paris Eternal, Chengdu Hunters, Hangzhou Spark, and Guangzhou Charge. All 20 teams are slated to appear during the opening week, giving fans a chance to check out how the new faces compare to current favorites.
All matches will stream on the Overwatch League’s official website, mobile app, and Twitch channel. If you’re an Overwatch League All-Access Pass holder, you’ll have access to customizable viewing settings for each match. Called the Command Center, it’s a spectator tool that provides options like overhead view, standard broadcast, or from the first-person view of any player. Other perks like emotes, League Tokens, and other rewards are also included.
For North American viewers, the ESPN app will feature all 2019 regular season matches, with select games airing on ABC and ESPN2. Three matches per week will also air on the cable network Disney XD: the final match of each Thursday, as well as the first two matches each Sunday.
The schedule for season 2’s opening week is below:
Thursday, Feb. 14
- Philadelphia Fusion vs. London Spitfire, 7 p.m. EST
- New York Excelsior vs. Boston Uprising, 8:30 p.m. EST
- Seoul Dynasty vs. Los Angeles Gladiators, 10 p.m. EST
- Shanghai Dragons vs. Hangzhou Spark, 11:30 p.m. EST
Friday, Feb. 15
- Toronto Defiant vs. Houston Outlaws, 7 p.m. EST
- Atlanta Reign vs. Florida Mayhem, 8:30 p.m. EST
- Dallas Fuel vs. San Francisco Shock, 10 p.m. EST
- Chengdu Hunters vs. Guangzhou Charge, 11:30 p.m. EST
Saturday, Feb. 16
- London Spitfire vs. Paris Eternal, 3 p.m. EST
- Washington Justice vs. New York Excelsior, 4:30 p.m. EST
- Los Angeles Valiant vs. Hangzhou Spark, 6 p.m. EST
- Vancouver Titans vs. Shanghai Dragons, 7:30 p.m. EST
Sunday, Feb. 17
- Houston Outlaws vs. Boston Uprising, 3 p.m. EST
- Philadelphia Fusion vs. Atlanta Reign, 4:30 p.m. EST
- San Francisco Shock vs. Los Angeles Gladiators, 6 p.m. EST
- Seoul Dynasty vs. Dallas Fuel, 7:30 p.m. EST